We’re here to provide the best housing and service in the area! If you have any other questions, or need further clarification on any of the questions addressed below, please contact us at 888-273-9024.


  • If I clear quarters before deployment, do I have priority on the wait list when I return?

    • No, the date you reapplied for housing is your new eligibility date.

  • If I currently live in housing on post, do I need any additional information regarding my deployment?

    • Yes. Please leave a point of contact for Rear Detachment with us in case of an emergency with your home.

  • If I am a single parent and am deployed, can I appoint someone to occupy my home and take care of my children?

    • Yes, but documentation is required for your file, including an Exception to Policy document with point of contact information, a copy of the Special Power of Attorney, and paperwork demonstrating temporary guardianship of your child/children to your appointee.

  • What if I am deployed and my family wants to visit for an extended period of time?

    • Your spouse must come into our office to fill out our Point of Contact form. This includes phone numbers where he or she can be reached as well as a local contact for emergencies. Any visitors staying over 30 days will require an approved exception to policy from De Luz Management and the Joint Housing Office.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getRoot() on a non-object in C:\inetpub\docroot\hunt_hmc_gateway\html-pages.php on line 116